The trusted ICT partner of hundreds of schools nationally, NetStrategy is Australia's largest, most comprehensive education consulting and managed services practice with unmatched specialist knowledge of the sector from thousands of engagements over three decades.
About the Role
As the Service Delivery Manager reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will:
- Lead the Managed Services team
- Liaise with the Operations Management Team to drive process improvements
- Oversee the ConnectWise Manage Service Management Tool
- Work with the Operations Management team to develop a balanced scorecard
- Review existing systems and recommend changes
- Support the Operations Director, and Service Delivery Team on major projects
We believe the technology industry consciously puts profit ahead of customer choice, often delivering inappropriate solutions.
We challenge the status quo and strive to provide our customers with fiercely independent advice and a choice of innovative best of breed solutions.
We rise to the challenge to do what is right by delivering solutions that best help customers achieve their mission.
See what our staff have to say about working at NetStrategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXpJt0_SK8&t=2s
- Independent, innovative and creative
- Fanatical approach to quality
- Stronger together
- Always find a way
- Caring for others
More than just a role, NetStrategy provide you with a career path.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of negotiating requirements with clients and managing staff to achieve these outcomes.
- Proven experience with practical service delivery management including Service Management tools
- An ability to establish rapport, maintain, and build relationships with team members, clients including management level
- Real world experience with ITIL processes including such as Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Event Management, and Service Level Management
- An ability to develop meaningful reporting, and detailed analysis
- Experience with ConnectWise or in Independent Schools would be an advantage.
To join the NetStrategy team you need the following characteristics:
- Ability to adjust priorities and tasks based on customer needs and management direction.
- Manage time effectively, meet deadlines and achieve established goals and objectives
- Maintain knowledge of technologies and seeks out personal training to develop skills.
Note: Applications open to those with full Australian Work Rights. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters please.