Operating nationally since 1987, NetStrategy is an accomplished provider of consultancy, integration, and managed services, working with various verticals in Education, Government, Corporate and Non-for-Profit. NetStrategy has combined a proficiency in innovative technology and maintains extensive product knowledge to deliver impactful outcomes.
Our proven partnerships with technology leaders enable us to offer best of breed solutions, maintenance, and continuity in current infrastructure.
Our people are crucial to our operation and we consistently seek passionate, competent, and driven staff that want to accelerate their career within a proven industry leader. As a value driven organisation we encourage personal / professional growth and strive to be always an employer of choice
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Director you will:
- Implement, maintain, support and troubleshoot IT Infrastructure (remote and on-site), including servers, network infrastructure and cloud platforms.
- Perform regular maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancement on the systems infrastructure for customers.
- Deliver technical projects (Cloud & On-Premise) utilising a wide variety of leading enterprise grade technologies.
- Work within a team to support broad and varied systems from leading vendors.
- Liaise with the customers on a regular basis, including issue resolutions and take input regarding business requirements.
- Work closely with leading vendors on latest best practices, projects, and training opportunities.
We believe the technology industry consciously puts profit ahead of customer choice, often delivering inappropriate solutions.
We challenge the status quo and strive to provide our customers with fiercely independent advice and a choice of innovative best of breed solutions.
We rise to the challenge to do what is right by delivering solutions that best help customers achieve their mission.
See what our staff have to say about working at NetStrategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXpJt0_SK8&t=2s
- Independent, innovative and creative
- Fanatical approach to quality
- Stronger together
- Always find a way
- Caring for others
More than just a role, NetStrategy provide you with a career path.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and requirements:
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in the IT professional services industry working as Systems Engineer / Project Engineer / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019.
- 3 Tier and Hyper-Converged storage solutions (Dell, HPE, Nutanix, NetApp).
- Virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V).
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS / MS Azure).
- Network LAN/WAN/VLAN/Wi-Fi implementation and support (Aruba, Cisco, Extreme).
- Firewall rules, configure, and support (Barracuda, Forcepoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Sophos).
- Scripting (PowerShell / VBScript).
- Experience with implementing and managing backup solutions plus business continuity and disaster recovery(BCDR) solutions. (Barracuda, Veeam, Commvault).
- Security including MFA, NAC, SSO.
- VoIP including PBX, SIP, and QoS.
- Certifications (such as MCSE, CCNP).
Capabilities with Linux, SQL, APIs and PowerBI will also be well regarded.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Problem solver: you are energised by tackling complex problems
- Process improvement champion: You are always looking to see how things can be done better and make it happen.
- A collaboration champion: champion collaboration and build the expertise, capabilities, and engagement of team members
- Ability to adjust priorities and tasks based on customer needs and management direction.
For a confidential discussion about this job please contact Heather Robertson by emailing email@example.com
Note: Applications open to those with full Australian Work Rights. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters please