The trusted ICT partner of hundreds of organisations nationally, NetStrategy is Australia's largest, most comprehensive education consulting and managed services practice with unmatched specialist knowledge of the sector from thousands of engagements over three decades.
About the role
Reporting to the Onsite Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Implement, maintain, support and troubleshoot IT Infrastructure (remote and on-site), including servers, network infrastructure and cloud platforms.
- Perform regular maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancement on the systems infrastructure for customers.
- Contribute to technical projects utilising a wide variety of leading enterprise grade technologies.
- Work within a team to support broad and varied systems from leading vendors.
- Liaise with the customers on a regular basis, including issue resolutions.
- Grow to become a Systems and Infrastructure Specialist.
We believe the technology industry consciously puts profit ahead of customer choice, often delivering inappropriate solutions.
We challenge the status quo and strive to provide our customers with fiercely independent advice and a choice of innovative best of breed solutions.
We rise to the challenge to do what is right by delivering solutions that best help customers achieve their mission.
See what our staff have to say about working at NetStrategy: NetStrategy Employee Video
- Independent, innovative and creative
- Fanatical approach to quality
- Stronger together
- Humble & Community Minded
- Outcome Focused
More than just a role, NetStrategy provide you with a career path.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills :
- Problem solver: you are energised by tackling complex problems
- Process improvement champion: You are always looking to see how things can be done better and make it happen.
- An ability to establish rapport, maintain, and build relationships with team members, clients including management level
- Known for getting stuff done: You have the ability to excel under pressure and have proven track record of demonstrated results
- A collaboration champion: champion collaboration and build the expertise, capabilities, and engagement of team members
- A knowledge junkie that does stuff with it: You have the hunger for detail and effectiveness and finding new ways to do things excites you
To join the NetStrategy team you need the following characteristics:
- Ability to adjust priorities and tasks based on customer needs and management direction.
- Manage time effectively, meet deadlines and achieve established goals and objectives
- Maintain knowledge of technologies and seeks out personal training to develop skills.
Core systems and technologies that you will be responsible for include:
- 2 years of experience in the IT professional services industry working as Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019.
- Microsoft 365/Office 365
- 3 Tier (SAN) and Hyper-Converged storage solutions (Dell, HPE/Nimble, Nutanix, NetApp).
- Virtualisation (VMware).
- Cloud Infrastructure (MS Azure).
- Network LAN / WAN / VLAN / NAC / Wi-Fi implementation and support (Aruba, Extreme).
- Firewall rules, configure, and support (Barracuda, Forcepoint, Fortinet, Sophos).
- Backup solutions (Barracuda, Veeam).
- Certifications (such as MCSE, CWNA).
Capabilities with RMM (OpenNMS), MacOS, InTune, VOIP, Connectwise and JAMF will also be well regarded
Note: Applications open to those with full Australian Work Rights. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters please.